Advertising on Wallpaper4God can be booked through BuySellAds or Google AdWords.
Through Google Adwords You can buy ads on either a CPC (cost per click) or CPM (cost per thousand impressions) basis and choose to either display your ad across the entire site or target specific pages (e.g. Wallpapers list).
There’s no minimum spending requirement, and you can set the limit on how much you’re willing to spend each day. Simply specify how much you’re willing to pay per click or per impression and Google does the rest!
Let’s get started…
Sign up for a Google AdWords Acount.
Once you’re signed up to Google AdWords, create a placement-targeted ad campaign and select wallpaper4god.com as the site that you’d like to target.
To create a Wallpaper4God placement-targeted campaign, follow these easy steps:
- Sign in to your AdWords account (if you’re not already signed in).
- On the Campaign Summary page, find the table titled Online Campaigns.
- Click Placement-targeted in the ‘Create a new campaign’ section at the top right-hand side of the table.
- Follow the sign-up wizard instructions to create your campaign until you reach the ‘Target Ad’ section.
- Select List URLs from within the Target Ad Site Tool.
- Enter ‘wallpaper4god.com’ in the text box.
- Click Get Available Sites.
The Site Tool will return wallpaper4god.com as your top site match. You can target all available placements for Wallpaper4God by adding the top-level listing.
When you’re done adding the placements you’d like to target, click Continue and complete the campaign creation wizard.